Custody Modification Focused on a Better Tomorrow

Modification of Child Custody Lawyers in Portland

Representation & Results for Oregon Families

When changes occur that involve your children, it is understandable that you will want to make certain that issues are resolved swiftly and with minimal complications. If you value legal representation from attorneys who take a caring and assertive approach to resolving legal issues, you can count on our team.

At Pacific Cascade Legal, we serve the needs of parents throughout Oregon in family law matters. We accept a wide range of cases, including child custody, parenting time / visitation, mothers' rights, fathers' rights and more.

Call a Portland family law attorney from our office today at (503) 573-5566 for a phone consultation and answers to your questions about custody modification in Oregon.

At Pacific Cascade Legal, We Understand Your Concerns

We understand that the thought of losing time with your children can be devastating. Our team is prepared to work diligently on your behalf even after the divorce has been finalized. We build relationships with our clients and focus on finding solutions to their needs. You can rely on our proven track record in handling child custody matters and on our high level of commitment to clients.

Making Custody Changes in Oregon

If certain circumstances have risen and you need to make a change to custody, our law firm can provide the competent advice your situation calls for.

Our Portland custody modification attorneys can assist with changes to:

  • Sole custody: If there is a drastic change in circumstances, we can assist in petitioning for a change in custody. We are committed to doing whatever is necessary to protect your child's interests.
  • Joint custody: We can help with changes to a joint custody arrangement if it becomes necessary for one parent to obtain sole custody.

While in some instances custody changes can be fairly straightforward, other situations can be highly complicated. Regardless of the complexity of your case, there is no substitute for competent legal advice. Our firm is built on the foundation that-by providing strong, assertive legal advice-we can reach the best possible outcome for your case. We tailor our legal services to meet the unique needs of your case.

Contact Our Oregon Law Firm for Changes to Child Custody Agreements

Our Oregon office is located in Portland. We accept a wide range of cases in family law.

Contact our lawyers at (503) 573-5566 or online to schedule a consultation.

A Reputation for Skilled, Dedicated Advocacy

Former Clients Share Their Experiences With Our Firm
  • “Supportive and professional team”

    - Maria Lucia Gomez-Greenberg
  • “Helpful and professional team”

    - Former Client
  • “Honest and Professional”

    - Former Client

A Firm You Can Trust

A Pillar in the Legal Community
  • Client Partnerships

    We understand the value of having professional support and connected community. For this reason, we’ve assembled a complimentary and extensive referral list, which includes a range of professionals who not only perform services related to our clients’ cases, but also include every area of their lives.

  • Client Relations

    You are our priority from the moment you call our office, to long after your case ends. We have a client care system in place to ensure you feel connected, supported, and prepared every step of the way.

  • Client Match

    Your case is unique, and so are the individual strengths and expertise of our experienced team of lawyers. We take the time to understand the intricacies of your case so that we can match you with the attorney who is best equipped to advocate for your rights.

Let Us Help You Reach a
Better Tomorrow

Call 503-573-5566 or fill out the form below to get started.

  • Please enter your first name.
  • Please enter your last name.
  • Please enter your phone number.
    This isn't a valid phone number.
  • Please enter your email address.
    This isn't a valid email address.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please enter a message.