Salem Personal Injury Attorneys
Approachable Legal Professionals Here to Help
It can feel intimidating to start a personal injury claim, partly because many law firms take themselves too seriously and don’t give their clients the time of day. We know you will feel refreshed the moment that you come to Pacific Cascade Legal in Salem, Oregon. For many years, we have earned the reputation of being an approachable, friendly, and genuinely compassionate team of personal injury lawyers who just want to help our clients out of difficult times. At the same time, though, we know how to bring a serious legal fight against defendants.
Trust in our Salem personal injury lawyers. Dial (503) 427-9033 now.
Let Us Help with Your Injury Claim
When you put Pacific Cascade Legal in charge of your personal injury claim, you will gain access to a highly experienced team. All of our talents, insight, and knowledge effectively become your own. No matter what type of case you need to file and no matter the opposition, you and your case will be ready.
People often come to our law firm for help with the following case types and more:
- Bicycle accidents: Few types of accidents are as devastating as bicycle accidents. A helmet can only do so much to protect you from a serious head injury. We are ready to stand up for you when others will not.
- Bus accidents: Bus accidents caused by school buses, city buses, private charter buses, and others make for complex cases, often due to bus company interference. Depend on us to help you make sense of your claim.
- Car accidents: Thanks to our many years of legal experience, we have experience dealing with most major auto insurance companies. After a car accident, bring your case to our firm, so you can know it will be managed correctly from start to finish.
- Pedestrian accidents: Pedestrians who are hit by reckless drivers need staunch legal representation as soon as possible. We react quickly to calls from pedestrian accident calls, so we can give such claims the best possible chances of success.
- Medical malpractice: In legal circles, medical malpractice cases are notorious for their complexity and difficulty. If you were hurt due to a medical provider’s mistakes, then you should let our team handle the case for you.
- Motorcycle accidents: Motorcyclists are unfairly labeled as “reckless” by insurance companies, so even just starting a motorcycle accident claim can be a challenge. Get us in your corner, and gain confidence in your claim.
- Dog bites: Oregon law allows you to file an injury claim against a dog owner after their dog bites or otherwise hurts you. Even if the dog has no history of aggression, you can still file a dog bite claim in pursuit of fair compensation.
- Slip and fall accidents: Slip and fall accidents can cause severe injuries, like head and spine injuries. If you were severely injured after slipping on someone else’s property, then we can fight for your right to recover without draining your finances.
- Truck accidents: In a truck accident case, you can expect fierce opposition at each step because trucking companies keep defense attorneys on-call. Stand up to them with our truck accident team at your back.
What is the Value of Your Claim?
Damages owed to you in your personal injury claim will add to its overall value. Typically, the worse you are injured in an accident, the higher the value will become. When you hire our Salem personal injury attorneys, we will take the time to calculate how much money you are owed for your injuries.
In most personal injury cases, claimants can pursue two forms of damage:
- Economic: Costs related to tangible losses are economic. Medical treatment costs and lost wages are the two most common forms of economic damage in personal injury claims.
- Non-economic: Costs related to intangible losses are non-economic. Pain, suffering, and lingering trauma are the most common types of non-economic damage.
We Protect Your Rights from the Start
From the moment you first call (503) 427-9033 and connect with Pacific Cascade Legal, we will do all that we can to put your worries at ease. Our team of Salem personal injury attorneys takes pride in standing up for the wrongfully injured when it matters the most. Let us have the honor of representing you in your case, so you can confidently demand the full amount of compensation you need to get on your feet and feel stable again.
Email us today to request an initial consultation about your injury claim.