Lake Oswego Personal Injury Attorneys
Protecting Your Rights After an Accident
Accident survivors are often left in physical pain and with mental frustrations. Getting medical attention is one thing, but affording it is something else entirely. If you were hurt in an accident that wasn’t your fault, then someone else should pay for your medical bills, lost wages, and more.
Pacific Cascade Legal in Lake Oswego can help you explore the available legal options after you’ve been in an accident. Our personal injury lawyers have what it takes to take a case to a settlement or litigation. Whatever needs to be done to get you the compensation that you need and deserve, we know how to handle it.
On This Page
- Types of Injury Cases We Handle
- What Your Case Could Be Worth
- Statute of Limitations
- Who Should Hire a Lawyer?
Filing a personal injury claim can be stressful. You will be demanding compensation from the party that hurt you, and you will probably have to go head-to-head with one or more insurance companies that represent them. It is a big undertaking, so don’t go it alone. Team up with Pacific Cascade Legal today, so you will be ready for anything.
You can come to our firm for help with cases involving:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Bus accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Construction accidents
- Medical malpractice
- Premises liability
- Dog bites
- Slip-and-fall accidents
- And more
How much compensation can you demand from the other party in your personal injury case? The answer will depend on how badly you were injured and what parts of your day-to-day life have changed because of those injuries. You can depend on our personal injury attorneys to calculate the value of the damages owed to you.
Your case’s value will include these damages or losses:
- Medical costs: You should not have to pay for any medical care out of pocket when the accident was not your fault. The damages should include the cost of future medical treatments, too.
- Lost wages: If you have missed work and your income sank due to new limitations, then you should be compensated for those losses.
- Permanent disabilities: Miscellaneous costs and losses caused by a disability can be factored into the value of your injury claim.
- Pain and suffering: Oregon allows you to seek financial compensation related to your pain, suffering, emotional trauma, lessened enjoyment of life, and shortened life expectancy.
There is a two-year statute of limitations on Oregon personal injury cases. You have two years from the date that your injury occurred or became apparent to file a claim against the liable parties. Missing this deadline will prevent you from filing a claim after, even if you are prepared with a stack of useful evidence.
Anyone who has been injured in an accident can benefit from hiring a personal injury attorney. However, it almost becomes a necessity for certain injury claimants.
You can benefit greatly from hiring a personal injury lawyer if:
- Your injuries are serious or life-changing.
- Your damages are significant.
- You aren’t familiar with legal processes.
- The opposing party is denying any liability.
- The opposing party won’t offer a fair settlement.
- The opposing party is pushing you to settle.
For More Information, Contact Us Now
Do you think you need a Lake Oswego personal injury attorney after an accident? Find out for certain right now by dialing (503) 564-7713 and connecting with Pacific Cascade Legal. We are standing by to help you make the most of your case, so you can recover in peace.