How to move to a new state if you are the custodial parent

If you have custody of your kids and you need to or you decide that you need to move to another state, then you must contact an experienced family law attorney. These are some of the most difficult cases for judges to decide. And inherently, the courts are opposed to parents moving away from the other parent. So that bond is not broken between child and parent. So we can help you through that process and give us a a call.