How to manage your Oregon divorce case without full legal representation.

In order to manage your case without full representation, you need some legal advice along the way. Inevitably, there will be times when you need an answer to a question and the court staff won't help you. You can't find it online because the Internet isn't a reliable source, so you need to have an attorney who's experienced in divorce or child custody to help you through that process.