How to dissolve a domestic partnership in Oregon

In order to dissolve your domestic partnership in Oregon, there are two types of domestic partnerships. There are same sex registered domestic partnerships, and there are opposite sex unregistered domestic partnerships. You would file a petition to dissolve either of them. You would serve the opposite party, and then the opposite party would respond, and then you would have court dates on the issues that the judge would then decide as to which property would be divided or kid issues or any other issues that would be relevant to your domestic partnership.