We are thrilled to share that Pacific Cascade Legal has been named a Top Workplace in Oregonian Top Workplaces! This award is based solely on the feedback that our employees offered through an anonymous survey about the culture, benefits, and overall experience of working for this firm. There are no subjective elements to the process, making Top Workplaces the most credible, authentic employer recognition program.
Top Workplaces are determined on quantitative employee feedback, as well as the statements and demographic information that are collected within the Workplace Survey. Because Top Workplaces has collected data from more than 23 million surveys at over 70,000 organizations, the Energage benchmark is the most accurate benchmark available. In this anonymous survey, Pacific Cascade Legal employees were asked questions that gauged four culture imperatives:
- Align: Where our company is headed, our values, cooperation, effective meetings
- Connect: Employees feel appreciated, work is meaningful, working at full potential, clued-into each other
- Coach: Managers care about concerns, are helpful, encourage employee development
- Performance: Execution, open-mindedness, innovation, clued-in leadership
The employee engagement survey also measures:
- Employee Engagement: Productivity, retention, recruiting
- Leadership: Confidence in company leaders
- The Basics: Pay, benefits, flexibility, training, expectations
Being named a Top Workplace is a big deal — only 134 companies made this year’s list—and we’re honored to be recognized, especially because the judges were our own employees!
Team, we have TWO birthdays that we’re celebrating today! Please join me in wishing both Steve Altishin and James Varner a very happy birthday!! Steve and James, thank you both for all that you do within your roles to help provide answers to those within our community who are searching for guidance and the next steps. We are beyond lucky to have you both on our team, and hope you have a FABULOUS birthday today!