How to modify your Oregon child support agreement

There are two ways to modify your child support order; you can, one, either go to the state and ask them to modify your child support or you can file a motion in the circuit court asking the court to modify your child support.

Which is the best option for you really depends on a number of factors that an experienced family law attorney can help you with.